Effective Date: 17/08/2022
Who Are We
We are Your Mindful Mama® and are based in Newcastle, NSW and the Gold Coast, QLD in Australia. This Site is owned and operated by C.L GROOT & THE TRUSTEE FOR THE COFFEY FAMILY TRUST trading as Your Mindful Mama (ABN 96 132 355 023). We may refer to ourselves as "Your Mindful Mama", "Jules", "Claire", "YMM", "us", 'we", "our". We are committed to protecting your privacy and upholding your rights when you use this Site.
Your personal information will only be used in full compliance with Australian Privacy Laws, Australian Privacy Principles and where applicable, with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and any replacement legislation or regulation or guidelines and standards governing the use, storage or transmission of personal data.
How to Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practises or if you have any privacy-related questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- Contact details including your name, address, email, phone number
- Your business name and postal address
- Your demographic information such as postcode
- Age and/or date of birth
- Financial information including bank details and/or credit card details
- Your preferences and/or opinions
- Details about the products or services you have purchased or have enquired about
- Data about your user experience with our Site including surveys
- Data relating to your attendance at online or offline events
- Identifying data such as your browser session, IP address, login, device and network information, browser type, geo-location/time-zone, acquisition sources and search queries (Not linked with personal data)
- Data on how you use our Site such as access, URL clicks, cookies, product views, time spent on the site
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of Personal Information
Under data laws, we are only allowed to use your data for specific reasons and where we have the legal basis to do so. We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes when you:
- Complete a purchase on our Site
- Purchase a gift card, course, webinar, event or service
- Interact with us on social media platforms
- Contact or communicate with us (direct message, email or social media)
- Complete any sign-up forms, pop-ups or landing pages
- Participate in a competition, give-away, promotion or survey
- Accept our cookies and other tracking technologies
- Voluntarily submit your data to us for any reason
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes for:
- Internal record keeping
- Operating our Site
- Site improvements, analytics and business development
- Providing you with products, information, services and customer support
- Provide you with information about events, products and other opportunities that may be of interest to you
- Tracking your purchase history
- Marketing and advertising
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Monitoring your compliance with our Site Terms and Conditions
- Legal obligations
- Considerations of employment applications
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
On the rare occasion, we may disclose your personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
- within our business to our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- our professional and legal advisors
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we may run
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics, Leadpages, Zoom, Active Campaign, Klaviyo or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia
- third parties to process payments such as Shopify, PayPal, Xero, Klarna, Stripe and AfterPay who may process your payment for any products and services bought from us
- third party social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria.
We may store personal information overseas. Where we disclose your personal information to the third parties listed above, these third parties may also store, transfer or access personal information outside of Australia. Unless we seek and receive your consent to an overseas disclosure of your personal information, we will only disclose your personal information to countries with laws which protect your personal information in a way which is substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles and/or we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to require that overseas recipients protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
As we are the providers of the products and services on this Site, we determine how and why your data is processed. We do not sell or rent your details to any third parties. We are committed to protecting your privacy and we want you to know exactly what information is collected and how we use it.
Your Rights and Controlling your Personal Information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please email us at email@example.com and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. We use service providers based in Australia to securely store the data.
We take the following procedural safeguards to help protect your data;
- Password access to accounts
- Storing electronic data with reputable third-party storage providers who have appropriate security protections
- Limit access to personal information to individuals who need to know.
- Using payment providers who are PCI DSS compliant
- We do not store your payment details
We will keep your data for as long as we need it, and this period will also depend on your interactions with us. If you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing and tax purposes. When we no longer need to keep your information, we will delete it permanently or anonymise.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site and in our emails from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web
page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We then put this information together to improve the performance of our email campaigns and provide you with better products and/or services specific to your needs. You will always have the ability to opt out of any emails we send by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.
Links to other websites
We may use Facebook Insights to track your interaction with our Facebook page. This will allow us to track usage and improve the performance of our page. We may use Facebook Analytics to better measure, track and understand customer user experience to enable us to improve our products and services that we offer.
Secure third-party gateway providers handle all our real-time credit card transactions. These are secured by the highest level and take the following measures to protect your data:
- All transactions are encrypted for storage within our third-party gateway suppliers bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage.
- Our third-party gateway provider is an authorised third-party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Our third-party gateway provider will at no time touch your funds, all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by us
We use third-party gateway providers that are widely respected for providing secure and reliable online payment solutions. We have chosen to deal with the best so you can feel safe that your personal information is kept safe and secure at all times. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for all organisations that handle branded credit cards from major card schemes. PCI DSS is a standard mandated by the card brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover and is managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information through our Site and the service providers.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. Our site should not be used by anyone under the age of majority in your State or Territory of residence, and we do not knowingly collect data from anyone under this age.